Saturday, March 01, 2008

Summer Sales

Some friends of mine from college have been doing summer sales for pretty much the entire time I've known them. They've been trying to get me to go with them for years, but I've always had something come up at the last minute that prevented me from going. Well, this year, it looks like I'm actually going to end up going. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. It would be a LONG summer (April through September, possibly October) and I guess I'm still nervous about knocking doors again. That was one thing I hated on my mission. Knocking doors is not fun. BUT! Guess what I'm doing today? Going to Pocatello to knock doors. The excitement is starting to melt my face. Did I say excitement? I meant anxiety. I mean, I want to go, I'd be with friends, it would be a great experience, but there's still something that unsettles me.

2 comments:

BenMason said...

I mean, I want to go, I'd be with friends, it would be a great experience, but there's still something that unsettles me.

Is it the possibility of earning big bucks? Unsettling I know.

Amy said...

You're posting again!! !YAY!