Monday, March 31, 2008

50,000 people used to live here

I seem to be caught in a schedule of only updating once every two weeks. Don't know what that's all about. So I got a call back from that interview I had and they just want me to do freelance work for them. What that basically means is that I'll do work for them from home, and just submit everything online. They said they have a lot of work to do, but I haven't heard a word from them since they called me about it two weeks ago. I also pretty much don't have a job here in IF anymore because my boss apparently doesn't care enough about his business to stay in touch with his employees. He never answers his phone when I call him and I can't leave messages either. So yeah, that sucks.



Season 4 of Battlestar Galactica starts on Friday night and I am SOOOOO stoked. If you haven't watched this show yet, you absolutely have to. It's easily the best TV show I've ever seen. The production values are as good as a big budget Hollywood movie and the writing, oh, the writing. It's absolutely amazing. The thing that most impresses me about it is the fact that it doesn't beat you over the head with the science fiction setting. It uses the setting to tell stories about the people. Which isn't to say that the setting isn't necessary, because it 100% is. But it largely serves as a vehicle through which the story is told. Anyway, I can't recommend it enough.

No comments: