Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Get It Faster

Well, the job search continues. I can’t seem to find anything that interests me. Admittedly, my scope is pretty narrow, but I really don’t want to do any more construction. I know I can’t afford to be picky, but I just don’t to have some crappy temp job. The other thing is that I have this irrational side of me saying, “There’s no point in looking for something local, because you just want to leave anyway. As soon as you find something here, you’ll get something better elsewhere.” The problem is, I’ve been thinking that way for, oh, probably 6 months. I really need to move on with things in my life, but everything I try seems to just blow up in my face or shrivel up before it even starts. I hate mooching off my mom, mainly because I hat being a moocher, but also because she can scarce afford to have me being a leech still. We’re hard up for money as it is, and me just squandering my time isn’t helping. Dammit, now this blog is starting to turn into my frakking journal. Well, since nothing else ever happens to me, I guess that’s what you’re gonna get.

Actually, I did go to the Jimmy Eat World concert a few weeks back. That was pretty kick-ass. Some of these pictures aren’t that great, because I only had my phone, but all things considered, they actually turned out alright.





1 comment:

BenMason said...

Dude, I tagged you at my blog.