Friday, February 15, 2008

Long time

So a friend just reminded me that I need to update this........And here it is. This is just a cursory update; more will follow very shortly. I've been meaning to make this into a professional sort of thing, and I've pretty much just been a lazy-ass for the last year. Oh, and when I say "professional", I use that term very loosely. I actually want to have this be a launching pad of sorts for my video game writing. I've been meaning to start it up here and at the site I frequent the most, 1up.com. Once the ball actually gets rolling, I'll probably start double posting. Here so my friends can see it (if they're actually interested in video games) and at 1up so that I can start getting some feedback and such from people over there. Lately I've been commenting a lot on the stories over there and at Kotaku. So that's the plan. Stay tuned for more in the near future. I hope.

2 comments:

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...

I'm so proud of you! I'm sure it was exhausting to sit at the computer and type that little update! But I'm glad you did. Let's hang out soon!