Friday, September 01, 2006

La primera palabra...

So this is my first post, and I'm not sure what all to say. I've been meaning to get a blog going for a while now, but out of sheer laziness (no, really, I'm quite candid about myself that way) I haven't gotten around to it until now. I had originally thought that I would use this as an outlet for any creative thoughts I had (like THAT is going to happen) and I think I might just do that. I'll probably have some rants here and there on various topics, though I probably won't have all the information I'd like to have. But then again, who ever does? If my blog is boring, too bad. It's my blog, and the internet is a large place; find something better. ANYWAY, here are some pictures to start things off. I graduated from college, then went to Brazil, and then my niece and nephew were running around the house and such. Not necessarily in that order, but you get the idea. Until my next wave of thoughtfulness.


Me and the 'rents
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Brother Colvin and I
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Sugarloaf Mountain or Pâo de Azucar
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Lance is an odd one...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Jacky Boy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Man, look how tan I am
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Kinda looks like Jackie O
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The kids on Jack's birthday

No comments: