Monday, September 04, 2006

I'm gonna die...

So for fun, today I decided to go bridge jumping with some friends from college. We went to a place called Monkey Rock (although I couldn't see any resemblance to ANY kind of primate) that's about 15 miles north of Rexburg. For the most part, I enjoyed myself. I was the only one doing anything fun, likes spins and flips. Although perhaps some people would use the word "stupid." I attempted to do a gainer off the bridge (which was about 25-30 feet above the water) and failed miserably. I got airborne then somehow ended up sideways. Take it from me, hitting the water at that speed is somewhat painful. I felt like someone punched me in the face. So I am now suffering the consequences, which is CONSTANT PAIN EVERYWHERE. Live and don't learn. Because I'll probably try it again, eventually. Oh, I got a video of it, but it's currently elsewhere, so I'll put that up when I retrieve it from the depths.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm glad you got out and did something fun!!! But ouch! :-) Get feeling better! I am off to a rehearsal! YEAH!